13. With your spouse when you’re out to dinner for the first time alone in a really long time, and you can’t remember how to talk about anything not urgent or imperative.
12. With your pest control service when the card on file was declined, after you explain it’s because the card was compromised and reissued and you’re not sure they believe you.
11. With your kid’s teacher in Target, when she’s in yoga pants, and you suspect she thinks your kid is annoying.
10. With your boss when he’s trying to be “one of the guys” and starts talking about the last time he was in Vegas at that one strip club.
9. With that guy you went to high school with you haven’t seen in 18 years and are in a long line behind at the post office, when you’re not wearing any makeup.
8. With your kid’s friend’s mom when you are pretty sure you have nothing in common but that both of your sons are the class lunatics.
7. With the cashier and other people in line at the grocery store when you’re all standing there waiting for a price check on tampons that’s taking forever.
6. With the pharmacist as he’s ringing up the prescription strength laxative you’re trying really hard to be an adult about and not explain is for your son, because you don’t actually have any problems pooping.
5. With your dentist when he’s using the high-pitched scraper thing.
4. With your gyno when he’s adjusting the speculum.
3. With your next door neighbor the morning after you had a big fight with your spouse and you’re pretty sure you left your window open.
2. With your waxer when she’s using the tweezers during a Brazilian.
1. With your cleaning people. Ever.