- Full time Real Estate Agent since 2005
- Arizona native (must pause writing to go sun myself on a rock)
- UofA grad (Go Cats!)
- Lover of Stephen King literature
- Creator of awesomely brilliant and destructive children (Bennett, Gray, Jonas)
- Wife of artistic genius and webmaster extraordinaire (Jason)
- Excellent listener (AKA: total voyeur)
- Horrible secret keeper (but you’ll want to tell me them anyway because I never judge)
- If you want to buy or sell a house, I could probably help you. Unless it’s in Flagstaff or Canada or something; then I’d probably have to refer you to another agent.
Be my friend on Facebook (or it will give me flashbacks of 7th grade when those popular girls just pretended to be my friend one day to talk me into wearing penny loafers to school so we could all wear them together and then I did and they didn’t and they laughed at me. Because it was 1991 and penny loafers hadn’t been in style in 35 years).
Follow me on Twitter (because I have a loud mouth. And it sometimes gets me in trouble).
Subscribe to my YouTube feed (because this is where I post videos of myself falling down while trying to capture the essence of a house for my clients).